Kaleidoscope’s Program Manager, Zach Lupton, was featured on 95.3 KUIC FM’s Helping Your Hometown segment to share with listeners how ESNorCal’s Kaleidoscope program focuses on community integration.
- Easterseals Northern California Expands Services and Debuts New Program Name
- Catalight CEO Named to Forbes 50 Over 50
- Kaleidoscope program featured in Livermore’s local newspaper The Independent highlighting how ESNorCal services help integrate participants into local community
- Kaleidoscope Community Adult Program on KUIC’s Helping Your Hometown
- How to Make Your Holiday Celebrations Inclusive for Everyone