Discrimination is against the Law
Easterseals Northern California complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws; does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex; and does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Easterseals Northern California:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters offered through Kaiser Permanente.
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats).
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Interpreter services through the Language Line offered by Kaiser Permanente. More information is available at: (800) 464-4000, TTY: 711.
If you need these services or if you believe that Easterseals Northern California has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
2730 Shadelands Drive, Bldg. 10
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
(925) 244-8600 (Phone)
(510) 444-2340 (Fax)
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you require assistance with filing a grievance, the Customer Service Department is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available here or by mail or phone at:
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
(800) 368-1019, (800) 537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available here.