Kaleidoscope’s Program Manager, Zach Lupton, was featured on 95.3 KUIC FM’s Helping Your Hometown segment to share with listeners how ESNorCal’s Kaleidoscope program focuses on community integration. Discussing the need for community-based and person-centered care for adults 18 and up with developmental disabilities, Lupton shared what makes ESNorCal’s Kaleidoscope program unique and enriching for its participants and their families. Take a listen to the interview using the link below.
- Easterseals Northern California Expands Services and Debuts New Program Name
- Catalight CEO Named to Forbes 50 Over 50
- Kaleidoscope program featured in Livermore’s local newspaper The Independent highlighting how ESNorCal services help integrate participants into local community
- Kaleidoscope Community Adult Program on KUIC’s Helping Your Hometown
- How to Make Your Holiday Celebrations Inclusive for Everyone